Specialist
My mom is suffered from lymphedinitis tuberculosis she is under att course we should consult some medication doubt on it which specialised doctor I should consult pls provide your suggestion

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since how long is she taking the medications? And what query do you have? You can post your query here itself and we can try to clear your doubt.  You can also consult your treating doctor. But uts very hard to suggest anything without even knowing what the problem exactly is. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
MD physician will help you