Speaking time 4 babies

I have a 5 yr old nephew his speaking ability is little bit curtailed first he wasn't able to speak and after going to the speech therapy sessions he has improved a lot but still he flutters and is not able to speak one sentence at a tym he feels it easy to speak broken words. I want to know the age at which children do start speaking and also what can we do other than the speech therapy sessions .. Thnq 4 ur help

Doctor Answers (1) on Speaking time 4 babies

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., at the age of five years a child Recalls part of a story...Speaks sentences of more than five words...Uses future tense...Tells longer stories...Says name and address.... The developmental milestones listed here will give you a general idea of the changes you can expect as your child gets older, but don’t be alarmed if her development takes a slightly different course....Consult Pediatrician.....