Spastic celebral
Hi , My nephew is having spastic celebral . Where she is not able to walk , her age is 2yr .5 months . so may I know whether Dr.Chandrasekhar P will be able to handle this situation. As I know he is a renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon with keen interest in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy surgeries of Knee, Shoulder and Hip. Could you please let me know will he be able to suggest us . if so I will directly consult him.
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Mayoor Gujarathi
General Physician 12 yrs exp Nashik
Sorry i cannot opine on this query as it is not field.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.