Sparse eyebrow
Is there any effective way to get thicker eyebrows without any surgery? I have used castor oil and Olive oil for many years & honestly they actually don't work. :D well I know genetic and hormonal issues are involved behind it. but still if there is any solution please provide. It will be a great help.

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. Warm regards. Yess but the result will not be as good as surgery. Well I cannot write the medicine here without prescription. Please meet a Cosmetologist nearest to you. If you want to consult me you can consult me through practo. Thank you