Soriyasis problem
I am suffering from soriyasis till one month. Which is the best treatment and what can I do. Please suggest me .Thanking you sir

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Psoriasis is a chronic but treatable condition. Don't worry. Please see a dermatologist so that depending on extent of involvement and severity, medicines may be started. You can contact me if you need any more info in this regard.
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
ayurveda has its best treatment for chronic psoriasis.first go for panchkarma nd then medicine.panchkarma is detoxification procedure of body.improves immunity also.consult ayur dr.with panchkarma speciality