Sores on Genitals
Ulcers like sores have arised on my scrotum, these are extremely painful.I had same problem last month. I'm really afraid of it.
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Helli.. I suggest you to meet a surgeon and get examined then as in why you are getting them repeatedly.we need to rule out sti and other infective please get it evaluated by a general surgeon..hope you understand...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?