Sore throst+sneezing
Im unable to work coz of throat infection from 2 dsys. When I woke up I was sneezing. Can anyone suggest meds like antibiotics, paracetamol etc. help plz. Can I take doxycycline antibiotic.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

the sneezing and throat itching suggest Upper Airway Allergic Disease. Do not take any of the above mentioned medicines. You need to meet an Allergist
use this app to search for a good Allergist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Parveen Chawla
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 17 yrs exp Faridabad
this is the platform for discussion of the disease with which you are suffering ,dont expect prescription from us dear ,as medicines can only be prescribed after seeing the tissue clinically ,