Sonomemography report
Brest shows normal fibrofatty component. Appprox 3.4×2.0cm size focal dilatation of ducts are noted in right 8 o'clock position. Few ducts shows internal contents and calcification within it.Approx 1.9×0.7cm size dilated duct with echogenic area noted within is noted at left 11 o'clock position at peri- alveolar region.approx 2.0×2.0mm size simple cyst noted in right 12 o'clock position. Few dilated ducts are noted in both retro -alveolar region.measures approx 2.0-3.0mm.few enlarged lymphnodes are noted in axillary region with preserved fatty hillman noted .largest measures approx 10×4mm.in right side.approx 10×3 mm.in left side. Please suggest me what should I do?I don't understand this language. L 0

Dear Practo user, Usually, there would be inference (final report) at the end of the description. That is usually marked in bold letters. If it is not so, Consult General surgeon.