Son is having eye Infect
Hi Sir, My son is just 1 year old & he is having some eye infection. eyes are red, please advice. I already used TOBO eye drop since last 2 days. Still no relief.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello This could be due to conjunctivitis Consult local opthalmologist and get proper treatment

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Kindly stop using toba. Zenflox eye drops can be used thrice a day for such eye infection. No need to go to toba. Also, don't do any self medication experiment on the child. Take him to s ophthalmologist for further examination and treatment. You can find good ophthalmologist's near you using the practo app itself and take a appointment. Kindly don't delay it and take the child to a specialist as soon as possible. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Shubha N
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, redness can be there due to both infection and allergy too. Detail history is needed, like any discharge, watering from eyes, sticky eye lashes seen in the morning, all these signs lead to infection. If associated with frequent rubbing allergy can be the cause. Anyways as the baby is very young please see an qualified ophthalmologist for proper evaluation and advice on treatment. Hope this helps.