Sometype.of lump

Please tell me what is this... it is paining alot.. Treatment for this.. by which it can be cure be fastly

Doctor Answers (2) on Sometype.of lump

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. it is very difficult to see in the picture as to what you have. it is not properly visible also. is it itchy? you can take a tablet. aceclofenac 100mg twice a day for pain control. kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. bangalore.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It is very difficult to diagnose the condition with just from the lateral view of the lesion. It will need detailed clinical examination. It can anything from simple insect bite reaction to pompholyx, pyoderma, contact dermatitis, foreign body granuloma. So kindly consult a nearby dermatologist for further evaluation. For pain you can diclofenac oral tablets after food.