Somethings in back
Hi doctor there is something in back of my brother . Don't know which doctor to consult . Pls suggest
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety and I appreciate your concern about your health.... I have gone through your querie you should consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination and evaluation and for relevant investigations they will surely help you..... Regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?