Some type of acne o. Leg
I have a small acne kind of thing or something near my ankle. It's been there from months. Initially it was very itchy around the acne. Later on it seemed like its healed. Now again it starts itchy around it aftwr I unintentionally scratched around it once. Please provide me solution and what exactly is it? Thank you.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings- these are not acne or pimples but these are mostly likely insect bite lesions or folliculitis - I strongly feel you must see a qualified dermatologist near you to get examined and be seen by him for confirmed diagnosis and treatment - since the porblem seems to be recurrent for long. For now you must stop sratching it and can apply a moisturizer to reduce the itch. Hope this helps. warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you