cardiologist-icon
Some movement in left side chest area
Hi sir I am having some movement in my left side chest area and I have taken ecg and 2d echo . Ecg is sinus tachycardia as I have feeling some anxiety at that movement with right axis deviation and borderline ecg so I have taken 2d echo also and 2d echo is normal . Attaching both reports . And I constantly checking my heart rate whether that disturbance is due to palpitations but my heart rate is normal which is around 70-80 . And I don't know what causes these movements whether it is gas or due to nerve movements Thanks Dileep

Your report is nornal. You have no heart problem. Its all anxiety
Echo is normal