Some balls on hand
My sister is having something like balls on her upper middle part of her hand...they are white in colour..there size is nearly 0.6 cm...and they are tickling..not much pls suggest something...
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It is a very vague description. Please ask your sister to show it to a general physician or a dermatologist. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.