Solution of small brain
Hi. My sister can't walk properly she can't stand strongly her legs always shivering and we counseled many doctor but all said that small brain has been affected due to gen problem please give a solution to my sister

Hi..... Microcephaly is a condition in which a person's head size is much smaller than that of others of the same age and sex. ..... Microcephaly most often occurs because the brain does not grow at a normal rate. The growth of the skull is determined by brain growth. Brain growth takes place while a baby is in the womb and during infancy.....

Treatment for small brain bleed