Soar/tangy teeth problem
I have started drinking lemon honey juice in the morning, due to this I am suffering from soar teeth sensitivity problem. With this problem, my routine life is effected. Can somebody help me to get rid off this problem or I need to change morning juice recipe? Please help me I am to change anything to avoid this problem. If nothing has found to solve this then I have to stop one good habit. Thanks in advance. Regards, Elu

Hello.. Well generally due to acidic substances the outer covering of the teeth may get damaged.. The enamel..so because of that you may feel that sensitivity...it's better you consult a dentist once and get examined....if its such a problem then you may have to change also for few days... thank you
Dr. Vishesh Agrawal
General Physician 14 yrs exp Indore
Consult any dentist nearby...