So weak and body have pains all time
I am 23 years old male.my backbone x-ray shows that it has small crack and injury.Iam getting pain always at shoulders elbows calf and sometimes at finger joints.Also iam too weak if I walk for 100m I feel very tired and even though I eat alot I feel so weak.I am unable to daily activities.I eat rice and if I want to eat more I can't go and serve my self and I stop oh I can't go and serve so I stop eating.My blood report shows heamoglobin is 11.9%.I don't know what is my problem.Iam 5feet10inch high and 75kg weight.please help me and doctors saying we don't know your problem I feel more hungry all time

Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+145
Chat with a doctor
You seem to be severely deficient in Vit D.
Homeopathy can treat your problem. Crack can be healed early with my medication. Good that your appetite is normal. Weakness can be treated. Chat online for more guidance and benefits of prescription
Hi, consult any physician near you or for homeopathic support consult with me
For sure nutritional deficiencies and dysbiosis in gut. Which means pathogenic bacteria more than healthy bacteria. If we correct these imbalances most of your symptoms will resolve
Let me know if you need further help
Share reports
Consult general physician