Snized problem
Hello Doctor. I have seized problem . I have tonsils also. I have more cuff in my chest. plz suggest me wht will I do.
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult an ENT Specialist near you to examine you and if necessary, operate upon you to alleviate your problems.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?