Sneezing is my problem
I  cant bear outside world due to pollution What should I do.it makes me sneezing All the time .It makes me so irritating

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der u need to get adapted by wearing face mask most of the time do meditation and breathing exercise it will reduce your problem or consult ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Harisha N L
suggestive of allergy...best way is to avoid allergens by using masks etc...consult nearest allergy clinic get skin prick test done to initiate immunotherapy and other treatment modalities regards