Sneezes and cold due to dust allergy
Hello Doctor..i am 21 weeks pregnant. I have dust allergy and from yesterday i am suffering with cold and sneezes.i am out of station so i was unable to talk with my gynecologist.please suggest me any medicine or any remedies to control it.i did steaming.i was worried about the baby will my cold or the medicine will effect the baby. please suggest me any medicine which is pregnancy safe.i was more tensed about the baby.Please help me

Don't worry have medicine s it won't affect the baby
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment

+125
Chat with a doctor
Madam nothing will happen to the Baby pl take nasal decongestants bye