Smoking and weiggt gain!
Dear Sir, I am a habitual smoker, i smoke nearly 20 cigrates per day. I tried quiting many times but it seems it is not possible. So please suggest me any medecine, that can help me quit smoking. I have tried nicotin gum, that was not helpful. I am 26, my hight 5.10 & weight is just 55kg Pls help me to gain weight.

Dr. Hari Om Gupta
General Surgeon 11 yrs exp Lucknow
I am appreciating ur effort for quiting  smoking but as u r heavy smoker so whenever u try avoid smoking u have very strong craving for smoking. u already self tried to quit smoking by various method. now, I suggest chewing gum and u also need a psychiatrist counselling.