Smoker and trying pregnan
I am planning for a baby in an yesr. I am an avide smoker for 4 yrs now. I am trying to auit. How can i concieve and quit smiking. How does smoking affect in pregnancy

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You have made a very good decision of quitting smoking. Smoking affects pregnancy in all possible ways, there is not one thing that I can say it does good for pregnancy. You need to be very determined if you want to quit smoking and for medical help, you can consult a psychiatrist for help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.