Sml ntestine obstruction
Sir my mother is suffering from small intestine obstruction and acute blocke in intestine so please give me suggestion for relief or give best doctor diagnoses for this problem so give best clinic in delhi
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. you will have to consult a surgeon or a gastroenterologist ASAP. search for gastroenterologist or surgeons near you and consult them. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.