Smelling problem
Hi Doctor, I'm unable to smell the nature or any other from my childhood. I'm actually working in the field where good nd bad smells are around me. I'm actually managing there. If I inhale the unwanted gas will be harmful to me. Are there any remedies to prevent this problem. Let me know if any medical prescription is there

Hello well I will suggest you to meet in ENT specialist for further queries as I feel like that you have been accustomed due to smelling of the various smells around...its difficult to assess you with the history you give...thank you

Side effects of smelling gas