Small red spots on back..
Hello doctor..I am facing a problem from last 2-3 years . I have prickly heat and red rashes on my back of the body and it's not recovering at all. it remains throughout the year, every time ,every season.. also it itches me smtimes.. it doesn't look good at all. help 😞😭

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Your symptoms are suggestive of pityrosporum folliculitis or trunkal acne. You need to send photos of the rash to me on follow up messaging or see a qualified dermatologist near you for further diagnosis and treatment. A course of antifungals would probably help. Warm regards.