Small red boils
Small red boils appears all over my body. At starting stage there is slight itching. My face had become dark brown. Blood test was recommended. I was advised to have one injection daily for 8 days.

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper diagnosis and treatment. Get back to me.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You should Attach a pic of your boil and your blood test reports also. From how much time you have? How did it start?boils are pus filled, water filled, bloody? Itching is more at which time of the day? What relives the itch? What aggravate it? Then only we can treat by Homoeopathy.

Hello there. What's your query? You have mentioned what had happened and what has been done. But what's your query? Are there still those lesions present? If yes then you need to consult a dermatologist in person in this matter as we cannot say anything without actually seeing the lesion. Regards