Small penis
Though it seems a very common problem. But it is a major issue in my life. While erection my penis expands to just 4-5 inch. I want it to get more longer. Please advice any possible treatment. Any medication or instruments. But please give some solution.
127 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi My name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). Your problem can be solved naturally, for that please contact Total Health Care. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.