Small penis

Hi this winters first time in life notice my penis become noticeably small its shrink up to abdomen skin just one inch. When unzipped for urination hard to find when try to stretch length not increase properly is it any health issue please guide me it is very frustrating.

Doctor Answers (1) on Small penis

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
A study was done on it according to it the average length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm, whereas the average lengths of a flaccid stretched penis and an erect penis, respectively, were 13.24 and 13.12 cm, In addition, the average circumference was 9.31 cm for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm for an erect penis... In addition to this concern, referred to as small penis anxiety, some men who are preoccupied and severely distressed with the size of their penis may be diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder...Penile shortening is a phenomenon that is associated with certain medical and surgical conditions. These conditions include prostate cancer patients treated with radical prostatectomy, Peyronie's disease and congenital anomalies. There is also some evidence that erectile dysfunction may be an independent risk factor for shortening... Standard measuringtechniques are necessary to determine the results of penile lengthening procedures...consult urologist they will examine and explain you about treatment modalities regards