Small penis . ejaculates

I'm 24 years old , I have small penis fragile , I want a right doctor. Please help soon I have to marry soon.
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

Hi there I understand your concern...this referred to as small penis anxiety, some men who are preoccupied and severely distressed with the size of their penis may be diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder...so standard measuring techniques are needed to diagnose short penis...I would suggest you to consult nearest urologist for clinical examination they will help you further...regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?