Small patch on face
A small dark patch is seen on my right cheek and adjacent to it is seen a white spot. What can be it? and what treatment should I take?
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi,please send the picture and also tell since when it is there and is there any itching.All this information is needed for correct diagnosis n treatment.all the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?