Small Genital/Depression

Hi,I've a problem with my genital.Looks like its too small.In normal position it's around 3 inches & in erect position it goes up to 5" only. Width is OK. Feels really very depressed sometimes because of that. Wanna make it long like 5.6-6 inches if that's possible.Also wanna know what length should be considered good?

Hello there.... I cam understand your concern.... The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches. Sometimes Peyronie's disease can reduce a guy's size..... Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...