Small bumps
Hi doctor, I'm really tensed when I checked my pennies. Suddenly got white bumps in it. Can u help me.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is there itching over the affected area? It could be a fungal issue. Kindly apply fluconazole gel over the affected area after the area thoroughly with a mild soap like dove soap. Apply candid dusting powder during the day and the gel by night. Keep the area as dry as possible. If you are sexually active, you will have to get your partner also treated. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.