Small bump in the head
I have a small bump (lump) in the head for last 3 years. It started very small but now it had  grown to around 1-1.5 cm and looks stable for time being. It doesn't hurt or anything. When pressed hard it feels like a concentrated fat. Kindly let me know if it is a cause of concern. Thanks.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

usually slowly growing swelling over head are lipomas or neurofibromas. usually they are benign. its advisable to get a fine needle aspiration cytology of the swelling to confirm the diagnosis. if benign nature of the swelling is confirmed then either you can leave it alone or get it excised