Small breasts
I am 26 years old girl. I have very small breasts that appear almost flat. I also have excessive hair on my back and chest and abdomen. I would like to know if there is any treatment to increase my breast size and get rid of the excessive hair.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your conditon too. But you need to know that increase and decrease in breast size is almost impossible in natural way through exercises and food. But the're are alternative therapies like hormonal injections, implant techniques, silicon methods but thowe have their adverse effects. You need to consult a cosmetic surgeon. And for your excess hair your can have laser treatment for permanent solution. Thank you
Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
Before going to cosmetic procedures Please check your hormone levels from a standard lab