Slow poison in my food

Hello doctor i need your help i was a college student i was in my friends house for 2 Months I was so good in my way i was eating food in my friends house for 2 months i was good before after eatin food for 2 Months i was so sick my weight reduced my symtoms are like felling like dry mouth anxiety Dizziness fear confusion my legs and and shakes i thought some thing bad is happening to me i went to nerologist to checkup my health he done mri scan blood test ecg everything showed normal and prescribed some medice after taking the medicine i am still sick feelin same symtoms like before some of my family member said me in your food some one added some kind of toxins she said go and consult a toxicologist i am so confused give me advice what can i di

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I would urge you to think for a while. Why would anyone add any thing to your food? Let's say someone does, why would it act so late? Why not that time itself? And also, don't you think the toxic substance would have got flushed out from your system by now? If there was anything added, why did all your reports come normal? This is just your doubt. I think you and the others who said it could be some toxins added to your food, need to consult a psychiatrist for counselling. I this it's just a anxiety disorder. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.