Slip disc in back bone
Pain at hips, uncomfortable for standing, sitting and walking. Head ache, motion will not happen properly
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi you should consult neurologist for evaluation and further investigation to look for any disc bulge compressing of nerve... if severe compression you might have to undergo laminectomy ... If minor can be managed conservatively...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.