Sleeplesness
When I am about to fall asleep, i face a problem of mucus in my mouth and reapiratory tract that disrupts my sleep. Thus I have to spit ot out and am unavle to have a sound sleep which causes fatigue during the course of next day. Could you suggest me a D.M Doctor for the same!!!

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
Please consult an ENT surgeon for clinical evaluation
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello respiratory disorders like asthma... copd...bronchitis should be ruled out...it's better to get one polysomnography done consult pulmonologist and a sleep therapist for further evaluation and treatment... While sleeping place 2 to 3 pillows below your head...I hope this helps to solve your problem...