Sleeping Late night
Hi doctor, I always sleep at 11 or 12 daily at night, I am trying to sleep at 10pm itself but I am not feeling sleepy at the usual bed time. So how can I overcome this problem and suggest me any medicines or any exercise if required...

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Dear There is a circadian clock in our body Don't worry Keep going to bed at 10pm only and it will take few days for you to adapt to new timing No medicine is required
Dr. Harisha N L

Hey,you have altered sleep cycle ,go to bed and get at right time ,don't sleep in day time ,avoid coffee ,tea in night ,don't watch TV ,computer while sleeping , do exercise daily in morning , don't worry too much....Avoid large meals and beverages before bed. A light snack is fine. But avoid eating too much late in the evening to reduce the chance of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and improve sleep... Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends..Consult physician they will do the needful.