Sleep during driving
Sir my friend Mr T V Ramana always sleep (close his eyes) during driving his bike some times he try sing songs and take rest for while by removing his helmet can you suggest his problem whom to consult for treatment.

Hello... Well either this friend of you I tryig to just make fun or actually he feels dizzy while driving....well I don't know whether it's actually a problem also....I think it's better once you consult a physician and talk and then you may consult other specialist as suggested by the physician if required

What is sleep driving