SLEEP DISORDERS
TODAY i BOOKED THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE NO.1589561 FOR TODAY AT 3PM 27.6.2016 WITH NITHRA INSTITUTE OF SLEEP SCIENCES. WHEN I CONFIRMED WITH THE DOCTOR THEY SAY THERE IS NO SUCH APPOINTMENT TODAY AT 3 PM. ARE YOU MISLEADING

Hello There. I can understand your concern. this is not the platform/forum to address these issues. you can contact the customer care for issues regarding this. here on this forum, patients can post their health related queries to be answered by a doctor. all the complains and such things are taken care of by the practo customer care. it could be of help to you if you call them and ask. best regards
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Did you book with https://www.practo.com/chennai/doctor/nithrasleep623-gmail-com-somnologist-1?subscription_id=0 ?
Hi this is not a platform for your problem...please contact customer care they will help you...this is platform for online consultation...if you have altered sleep cycle ,go to bed and get at right time ,don't sleep in day time ,avoid coffee ,tea in night ,don't watch TV ,computer while sleeping , do exercise daily in morning , don't worry too much...consult physician or psychiatrist they will help you.