Sleep disorder
My father has admitted in hospital for 50 days for post covid affected (lungs fibrosis). He had sleeplessness problem in the hopsital too, doc gave some injections. Now he is at home and dealing the same situation. While he is not able to sleep he feel very low and disappointed. He maintains oxygen level at 4ltr 96. Please suggest something before it gets worse.

Plz connect to take proper advice.If given sedative drugs may cause problem in his oxygen saturation.
plz connect me directly for the needful treatment.It will be surely beneficial .