Skull dabdruff severe

Hey... I have this very old dandruff issues with my skull, like 10 years old. I had never faced hair fall so severe until last 2 years or so.. I have been using tea tree oil, anti dandruff shampoo (baba Rmdev, head n shoulder, hair care etc etc) with no solution. Is there any medicine which can cure it fully.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skull dabdruff severe

Dandruff and Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease .
Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... ..
Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes.

For more home remedies and ayurveda treatment , consult privately.

Wish u a good health.