Skind rashes nd cuts
My 2.2 yrs old kid is having skin rashes since daughter was having the same problem till the age of 3 and now her skin clear. IVisited couple of dermatologist they suggest different lotions and soaps but no use. Some1 suggested me terbinaforce plus cream .I would like to knw can I use this cream fir 2.2 yr kid

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Thanks for asking. This medicine is one of the most ridiculous medicines available. It should not be used certainly on any one whether it's a child or an adult. Preparation of this cream has no scientific basis. Please see a qualified dermatologist, get a diagnosis on what your kid is suffering from and let him be treated accordingly. Hope this helps. .Warm regards