Skin with dark itchy spot
It's itchy with dark coloured in the spot it had been 6 months it didn't heal a pharmacist told me to use Dermikem a skin medicine but it hasn't help me please help me it's in the buttocks and thighs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  But you are just playing with your health. Pharmacist is a pharmacist and he is not a dermatologist. So instead of going and consulting such quacks better get it checked out by a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from tinea cruris. It is a fungal infection. But you are using dermikem ointment which contains clobetasol, a high potent steroid. It will only exacerbate the infection. Consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. If it is indeed fungal infection, then you will need oral and topical antifungals.
Dr. B Rajashekar
HELLO FIRST FIND THE CAUSE OF IT BY GETTING A SKIN BIOPSY DONE THEN CONSULT A DERMATOLOGIST AND DECIDE BYE