Skin trouble
There is an itchy patch near my left wrist which feels a little different from the rest of my skin..itches when moist and the color of that particular patch is getting lighter complexion than my normal skill's color. What shall i do

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo. It is very difficult to diagnose skin conditions just from description. It will require detailed clinical examination and if needed even skin biopsy. What you are talking about could be anything from simple eczema to psoriasis or tinea corporis. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.