Skin sensitivity and acne complexion is fair but my skin is too much sensitive. My face becomes red in sunlight and there are pimples problem as well. Some pimples marks are too on my face. I have oily skin. I don't understand which product will suit my skin. Currently, I am using clariwash face wash which I think suits me but I really don't know which cream or lotion should I use in summers or in winters as well. Sticky creams make my skin more oily and my complexion becomes dull after using such creams. To prevent oilyness I use compacts in summers over jovees aloevera moisturizer. Please guide me regarding this. I wanna get flawless skin.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin sensitivity and acne

Soak a handful of fenugreek(methi) seeds in a bowl of water.Leave them to soak for atleast 5 hours.Grind them in a mixer and make a fine paste.Add few drops of rosewater to it.Apply the paste on your face.Before applying the paste wash your face with warm water so that the pores get opened.Let the pack dry for 15 minutes.Once it completely dries rinse with cold water.