Skin related problem
There is fungal infection on my leg. It's been 3 years and it's increasing slowly. Please advice me in this regard.
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der investigation should be done and confirmed what is causing the infection to spread consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?