Skin redness
I am having problem of skin there is itching and redness like boil on my leg , on my back shoulder and between two leg . it increases after evening i am having so much problem please suggest some medicine or cream

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. But it would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. What you are describing could be furunculosis. But it is difficult to tell what you are suffering from without detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.