Skin redness
I am having problem of skin there is itching and redness like boil on my leg , on my back shoulder and between two leg . it increases after evening i am having so much problem please suggest some medicine or cream
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. But it would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. What you are describing could be furunculosis. But it is difficult to tell what you are suffering from without detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?