Skin rashesh

Today i observe she has red rashesh on her hand and legs and this are spreading now. From last today is started. Here i attached photo. Kindly suggest which skin tube we can utilise. She is not feeling itching on rashes but it is spread fast
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello! It seems to be either scabies or an allergic reaction. Please show a Dermatologist.Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?