Skin Rashes On Palm

Hi. For the past few months I have been suffering from itching within the palms of my hands. It's become worse.Skin rashes have started to develop on the palm as well as on the other side of fingers. The situation is getting out of hands.Please help.

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin Rashes On Palm

Hi. Greetings. Are your lesions like small bubbles? Do you develop scales? Do lesions develop any oozing of plasma like liquid? You could be having hyperkeratotic eczema or psoriasis or pompholyx. Which of these can be suggested only after a proper examination of lesions and detailed history. Please see a dermatologist for the same. Further treatment for the identified condition may be initiated. Hope this helps...
Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi You seem to be having hand eczema. This could be due to excessive hand washing or use of hand sanitisers frequently. Please use a cream based moisturiser often and avoid washing hands frequently. You may need to take a steroid cream for a short while This is best done under guidance of a dermatologist. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments.